Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congratulations to our new BG!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Congratulations to our new BG! Empty Congratulations to our new BG! Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Demetrea

Demetrea
Admin

Syphonxx, I trust your capable hands with the legion.

Please continue my reformation, I know you can.

I gave you Admin powers :] So take care.

2Congratulations to our new BG! Empty Re: Congratulations to our new BG! Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:01 am

Syphonx

Haha thanks deme im trying but its harder than i thought... u kept alot of the ppl in the legion and since u left alot of them left too... im recruiting every day now... well trying to, hard to find the good ones.. but ill keep trying Smile

3Congratulations to our new BG! Empty Re: Congratulations to our new BG! Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:23 am

Faeri

Faeri

Grats Sypho for being our new boss :3

But still, we're gonna miss you Demi... I'm so sad that you had to leave the game entirely instead of going on vacation ):

Do keep in touch though, so I can keep you updated how Sypho's treating us, or whether he's being lazy, lol ((: ofcourse, I'll try suppport our new BG with ideas about events and such, when I can.

Hope you have fun out there Sypho, gud luck Very Happy

4Congratulations to our new BG! Empty Re: Congratulations to our new BG! Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:03 am

Deathscar

Deathscar

well u see im also helping syph and he is a good bg thou

5Congratulations to our new BG! Empty Re: Congratulations to our new BG! Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Jaegar

Jaegar

TIFFYYYY!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Sad
why? D:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum